Guitar Center

September 12, 2016 Arikita 1 Comments

Hello dear followers.

This post is good probably for more alternative followers/viewers, I found out about this website called Guitar Center, they sell a bunch of music instruments and accessories, etc. 

I am actually gonna show you this yamaha thr10c. (click on the name to go to the product page)

This is a classic Combo Amp and it just gives you the sound you want and the feeling you need, also the user memory let's you switch between five settings very quickly.

It is a very good online store for those who really are into music, you can buy great products and at a good price! 

So check it for yourself and tell me what do you think about it, in the comments below! 

Did you find anything you would love to buy?

Tell me everything.

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. wow that sounds awesome! really cool shop!

    you have an awesome blog, i'm following! could you follow me too pleasEe?

    TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog, feel free to comment, if you ask me something I will directly answer in this post!