cover,

Babymetal - Akatsuki my Cover

February 21, 2016 Arikita 1 Comments


I seriously love Japanese rock, and some of you will find strange this genre, because they consider it metal, but are these cute little kawaii girls singing it, even so... I still love them a lot! And I did my best to sing in Japanese... you know it's not my native language! I seriously hope you can take some time to listen to my cover and if you like it, please give me a thumbs up, that will help a lot my youtube channel! I am not a pro singer, not even close actually! But I do love to sing and I try to get better...it's an hobbie and a passion that I have.

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Really great song! Thanks for sharing.

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog, feel free to comment, if you ask me something I will directly answer in this post!