my outfits

Amazing Holidays

July 31, 2014 Arikita 7 Comments


Dress: Romwe / Jelly Shoes: Ebay

Hello everyone! How are you? I am finally back with more posts and outfits!

Today I share with you some pictures I took in the past few days, I am having such an amazing holidays with my boyfriend, I am loving it, and this place is so beautiful, so peaceful just what I needed for my holidays! 

I am having a great time here! How are your holidays? Did you went to any special place? 
Tell me I am very interested to know about you guys! :)

Stay tuned for more outfits! Love you all!

You Might Also Like

7 comments:

  1. As fotografias estão muito bonitas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amei as fotos!


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/08/august.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg that first photo is absolutely gorgeous!! It's like tumblr-worthy ahah :)

    Thanks for commenting on my blog, im following you now so I hope you can follow me back ^^

    www.heylinni.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que fotos lindas Ines, isto e no Alentejo litoral?
    Boas ferias!
    beijinho de Toronto
    claudiapersi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post Erika! your outfits are always so on point, I love that long check coat over the the white dress, perfection!
    Sierra Trading Post Coupon

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog, feel free to comment, if you ask me something I will directly answer in this post!